If you’ve got a taste for adventure and you are curious about Albania, join us! We depart from the beautiful UNESCO heritage city of Berat and head out across the wilderness of the Osumi Canyons in Skrapar.
Each visitor should wear:
- bath suit
- old sneakers or sandals
- sport’s wear (T-shirt, sportive trousers)
- warm clothes to be changed
- old sneakers or sandals to change at the end of the trip
- Age over 16-70 years (persons under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.)
- To know swimming
- Be healthy and have consulted the doctor during the year.
- Have a weight no heavier than 100 kg
- In absolute terms, the person should not have diseases and complications following:
- Cardiac disease of any kind
- Flake out or lose of feeling of any kind
- Problems of the spine and muscular system that reduce the physical possibility of safety.
- Problems with breathing apparatus
- Nerve Problems
- Problems with eyes (severe myopia, retinal detachment, glaucoma)
- Be under the influence of pharmaceutical drugs, drugs, alcohol.